A curious thing happens once you buy Quickbooks, open the box and install the software. You’re all ready and eager to find out how to use the software, but you quickly realize that there are not any Quickbooks tutorials included!
So, you sit there, maybe fiddle with the program a touch , but you soon feel lost and overwhelmed and in the end it ends up just sitting there, collecting dust. All because there have been no lessons on the way to actually use the software.
But there’s an easy way you’ll learn Quickbooks …. by using some online tutorials explaining the details of operating the Quickbooks software.
One of the simplest, quickest and most cost effective ways to learn Quickbooks is to learn the software through online videos.
Quickbooks tutorials that are online are your most suitable option for a few reasons:
1. The video training is on demand, meaning that you simply watch the videos over and over repeatedly as often as you like .
2. The expense of providing online Quickbooks training videos is usually less costly than physically shipping a CD or DVD. Thus, this format for training is typically less costly than your average Quickbooks tutorials are.
3. You’ll view the web videos in your home, when it’s convenient for you. There’s no need to be to a classroom at a particular time or on a particular day.
Mat Hultquist is a certified public accountant (CPA) living in Greenville SC (USA) who has taught 1,000’s of small business owners how to correctly use Quickbooks in their business so they enjoy greater peace of mind and increased profits.
He has developed some cost effective, simple, easy-to-use, Quickbooks tutorials which includes 14+ easy to follow, on-demand videos to help you learn Quickbooks easily.
When checking out Quickbooks training online, there are several things you want to be sure of before you start . Because there are numerous online Quickbooks tutorials, this text explains the 4 most crucial elements you ought to be concidering when choosing a training course.
1. Videos – First of all, when choosing Quickbooks training online, confirm that any tutorial or class you enroll in for has video training. I’m sure you’d agree, it’s 100 times easier to understand a software program when it’s through with video than it is when it is only in print. There are many Quickbooks training programs that are in print, with no video, but they make learning the program far more difficult.
2. Support – The second criteria for any Quickbooks training online to form sure of is that the support the maker of the videos gives you. make certain that you simply have access to the trainer or other qualified person wo can answer any questions you’ll have pertaining not only to the training, but also to accounting generally. You want to have this handled by a CPA or other qualified Quickbooks pro. A general support person won’t understand accounting fully enough, and would only be able to answer general questions.
3. Current version of Quickbooks – Third, make certain that the Quickbooks online training uses a current version of the Quickbooks software. At the time of this writing, that would include Quickbooks versions 2018. In each successive year since 2007, Intuit has made minor changes to the layout, and Mat Halquist, with his 20 years of Quickbooks training keeps up with the latest versions so you learn what is needed NOW!
4. Affordability – Believe it or not, there are some Quickbooks courses online which will charge upwards of $300 for the training. This is pretty high price to find out the software, especially if you’re just starting a business or learning it for employment . This program offers 3 course options all priced below $300.